The leading distributor in Europe for elevator components and spare parts, with a catalogue of more than 10.000 SKUs in stock.
The Client chose us for our expertise in developing digital strategies and creating B2B integrated e-commerce scalable systems compatible with existing business management systems.
Scope Of Work
- Renew the online customer sales channel migrating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9.
- Develop an e-commerce system integrated with Sage X3 business management system.
- Increase customer base and online visibility.
- Expand business abroad.
- Optimize the sales process.
We were able to streamline the spare part ordering process across markets and fully integrate it with Sage X3. After the initial setup in 2017, we have been providing continuous upgrades and new functionalities to ensure the best user experience, contributing to the Company's exceptional growth and expansion to international markets and to growing its client base from lift maintenance technicians to spare parts distributors.
- Needs assessment and multilingual e-commerce website design.
- Software Requirement Specification and Flowchart development.
- Tailor-made responsive UI / UX creation (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet).
- Development of a B2B e-commerce platform using Drupal 9.
- Data migration from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9.
- System Integration with Sage X3 management software.
- SEO analysis and organic positioning.
- Development of PWA Mobile features for iOS and Android.
- Support and consultancy for project scalability and expansion to foreign markets.